GreenTech Hub is a center dedicated to startups and solution providers from the green tech, clean energy and sustainable development sectors.
The GreenTech Hub provides entrepreneurs with the resources they need to become successful, impactful businesses. Alongside targeted infrastructure, such as convenient office space and desk options on the banks of the River Main in Frankfurt, the hub offers valuable support in the form of networking opportunities, business development workshops, investor contacts, and more.
• Brings like-minded players together, creating synergies and relationships along the way
•Meet startups, impact investors, mentors, and professionals from the industry and beyond
• Access to the network and benefits of a TechQuartier membership
Business development workshops
•Green tech / green finance specific events
• Tailored action-oriented workshops and programs to ensure that the preconditions for your project success are put in place while enabling innovation with a certain structure
• Perfect office location on the River Main next to Finance in Motion’s own offices*
• Flexible desk in coworking area with all amenities included
• Dedicated desk in “move-in ready” private offices, with desks, chairs and filing cabinets
• Common areas for networking
Our vision, based on TechQuartier’s experience building a tech community and acceleration programs and Finance in Motion expertise and network, is to make the GreenTech Hub a vital part of the green tech scene, a platform that will connect local and international initiatives, stakeholders from the private and public sector, investors, experts, and corporates.
We would be very pleased to welcome you to the GreenTech Hub community.
Get in touch at: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Für die Richtigkeit und Aktualität der aufgeführten Inhalte wird keine Gewähr übernommen. Die Zusammenstellung der Informationen hegt darüber hinaus keinen Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit.